Saturday, August 2nd, 2014

What Happens When Cheap Shot Tries to Block Someone that’s Actually Looking?

Answer: This.

Hiney Splat 1

Hiney Splat 2

Hiney Splat 3

Splat goes the Hiney.

Stick to the cheap shots, Cheap Shot.

Comments

15 Responses to “What Happens When Cheap Shot Tries to Block Someone that’s Actually Looking?”
  1. Hahahaha nice top see cheapshot artist get owned.

2. Must be comforting to know your linebacker is capable of knocking over a wide receiver he outweighs by 60 pounds.

Consolidate Yo comments, Sean. Comin’ at me from all angles and shiz.

4. Just covering all fronts, my good man. I love me some Hines and have little patience for those who go after an undersized wide receiver who believes it’s his calling to de-cleat anyone wearing a jersey that doesn’t match his own.

To wear “dirtiest player” as a badge of honor speaks volumes regarding his personality and true intentions though. Noone thinks his predecessors, Harrison and Romanowski, are anything to aspire to.

Anywho, we’ll never agree on this so I’ll move on.

As a Hines lover, how do you feel about him calling out Ben (even though he has since backed off)?

6. Eh, it doesn’t really bother me as much as some of the other Pittsburgh faithful I’ve talked to. Ward is a pretty emotional guy, not unlike many professional athletes, and I tend to give most a pass when they tell tales out of school.

I also think Large Benjamin should have played through injury, just as he has on many previous occasions. But I am neither a neurologist nor a professional football player. I just assume he would have given us a better shot at winning, despite how surprisingly well Dixon played.

That said, I suppose I understand where Ben was coming from. Courtesy of his playing style and a mediocre o-line, the guy gets pancaked or at least knocked on his ass constantly. Taken with the fact that he once was hit in the face with a car, I can understand a more cautious approach.

It sounds like you are under the impression that it was Ben’s decision to sit. Didn’t he WANT to play, but the Doctors and Tomlin wouldn’t let him?

Or are you thinking more along the lines of what Hines said, in that he should have kept his “headaches” a secret?

8. Hines Ward says:

Jallet Johnson make me no smirre. Ben Rongrastname is stirr a pussy.

9. Jon says:

Notice how after Ward hits Ed Reed while he’s not looking, Ward celebrates. When Ed Reed tackled Ward, he helps him up. Speaks volumes to the character of each player.

10. URMOM says:

“Ward is a pretty emotional guy, not unlike many professional athletes, and I tend to give most a pass when they tell tales out of school.”

You know who else is emotional.. little girls.

11. @Jon: You mean when Ed Reed with the help of two other guys tackled Ward?

I don’t know who is a bigger crybaby Ape or Sean The Bastard. Quit crying you wont the Super Bowl 10 months ago. Its very tacky to do that. You two sound like Patriots fans who think its a birthright to win the Super Bowl.

13. Trucked says:

When did Ed Reed tackle Ward? I believe the announcers put it best, Ward “took Reed for an 11 yard ride”

Trackbacks

Check out what others are saying about this post...
  1. jallet says:

[...] a l'occasion de jouer en premi¨re partie de … Mail (will not be published) (required) …What Happens When Cheap Shot Tries to Block Someone that's …Jallet Johnson make me no smirre. … Name (required) Mail (will not be published) (required) [...]