Friday, August 22nd, 2014

Here’s Tom Brady Whining for a Flag After His Own Guy Hits Him

As I mentioned on Twitter yesterday, Tom Brady was slapping the ground and throwing a hissy fit begging for a flag after being hit on the helmet by…Matt Light, the Patriots’ left tackle.

Sure, Haloti hit him too, but I’m pretty sure he was bitching about being hit in the head. As you can see in the video, it’s a guy in a blue jersey, not a white one, that forearms him across the face.

Thanks to our old buddy Christmas Ape for the video.

Comments

9 Responses to “Here’s Tom Brady Whining for a Flag After His Own Guy Hits Him”
  1. Avi M (@2131andBeyond) says:

Just saying. He say Ngata coming on, and I think he is whimpering about the hit being too late IN HIS OPINION. He’s a cry baby, and would call for this either way. Was just adding that I think it’s for the Ravens hit, which is not a flag. That’s all. Just saying.

He should go kill himself.

2. Ravens are whiners! says:

What’s this? Ravens fans bitching abot Tom Brady after they lose? How unusual! You guys did the same thing after last years regular season loss to the Pats. How come you’re not posting any footage of Flaco bitching to the refs when he came up short running out of bounds. You guys just simply don’t know how to take a beating so when you lose you make excuses and blame everyone else. Time to take off the skirts, stop acting like a buch of Marys and get some new material.

In case you missed the picture, Brady is the one that wears a skirt there, Snookie.

4. Jon says:

That guy is right. Only Ravens fans complain after a loss. Detroit fans were completely silent after the week 1 loss to Chicago. Bengals fans did not complain last week after the loss to the Bucs. And unless I looked at the standings, I would have never known that the Cowboys are 1-4.

Fans complain after a loss, especially in a close game. And to be fair, Ravens fans complain after a win as well. See the Cleveland game in week 3.

Every fanbase complains after a loss. Just ask any Steelers fan.

6. Get off our website says:

Hey “Ravens are whiners!”, first off the Ravens never whined about anything. This is a fan wbesite so if anything it should be “Ravens fans are whiners!” which is still inaccurate. Do you not see the hypocrisy in telling us we’re whiners because we post a video about somebody on the other team whining, and nowhere in the previous writing was there any instances of whining? You make no sense whatsoever. As a matter of fact your comment was the only thing on this page that is close to whining. Go troll somewhere else.

7. Scott says:

Brady is a pretty-boy bitch who does everything short of literally sticking the ref’s dicks in his mouth any time the possibility that a Patriots-benefiting penalty even remotely exists.

Ravens lost. Period. There’s no whining about it because they shit the bed with a 10 point lead in the fourth quarter. Still, that doesn’t change the fact that Brady displays his huge gaping vagina to the NFL world every time a defender causes a gentle breeze to waft through his hair. You know it, I know it, the rest of the NFL knows it.

Now go jump back on the bandwagon you chowdah-eating shitheads. We all know how quickly you will tuck tail and run should the Pats go on a losing streak.

It could have been worse for Mr. Giesle. I remember the AFC Championship 10 years ago when Goose belly flopped on top of Rich Gannon.

9. Scott says:

My comment from seven months ago still makes me happy. I think I was a little pissed off after that game.