Saturday, October 25th, 2014

So…Looks Like Pain Train did in Fact Spit on Channing Crowder

This is pretty bad.  Tony Sparano says he’s sending his “evidence” to the league office.  When the NFL sees this, they’ll likely have little choice but to suspend McClain for a game.  The Ravens don’t have another fullback on the roster, so the offense will have their work cut out for them that week.

More on this as it develops…

Damn it, Pain Train.

Comments

8 Responses to “So…Looks Like Pain Train did in Fact Spit on Channing Crowder”

Fine yes. Suspension No. They rarely suspend players for spitting espically if its a first offense.

2. Nestminder says:

Hope you’re right. I really wanted to believe him that it was just a “say it, don’t spray it” situation.

Channing Crowder needs to go hide in an attic with Helen Keller. “I just got told not to talk about it, so I can’t talk about it. But Le’Ron McClain spit in my face. He spit in my face. That’s some real Ho Shit So if you talk to him, go tell him. He’s a Ho. And if he ever comes to Miami, he’s got to see me” Like they didn’t see Chad Henne get hit twice when he slid. Yeah, a little Stevie Wonder and Anne Frank “Who was that? Is that the blind girl? Helen Keller . . . I don’t know who the fuck Anne Frank is. I’m mad right now. Fuck it. I’m not as swift as I usually am.” How does anybody over the age of 13 not know who Anne Frank is? God bless that University of Florida education.

He is a shining example of the education on receives from the University of Florida.

Besides it was Leron McClain that spit on Channing Crowder it was Keith Hernandez.

It wasn’t Leron McClain it was Keith Hernandez.

Well looks like LAY-ron is getting off. because there was “no conclusive video evidence to support discipline,” the NFL announced.