Monday, December 22nd, 2014

Adam Jones Says O’s Fans Wear Yanks/Sox Gear

Here’s a curious little video of Adam Jones talking to the Baltimore Sun.  In a tirade filled chat, he discusses “fickle” O’s fans, saying that he has seen, with his own eyes, fans wear Oriole gear one day, then turn around when the Yankees or Red Sox are in town and put on the rival team’s colors.

He also advises O’s fans to “knock the shit out of” Yankees or Red Sox fans who invade Camden Yards.

I can completely get behind the “knocking the shit out of” Yankees and Red Sox fans thing.

But the part about people wearing O’s gear then switching to Yankees/Red Sox gear? WTF? Does this really happen? Have any of you ever seen this?

If true, these people should be hunted down like the vermin they are and mocked mercilessly.

Comments

12 Responses to “Adam Jones Says O’s Fans Wear Yanks/Sox Gear”
  1. Dave says:

Yes it happens, I’ve seen it. I say we find whoever does that, and tell Luke Scott that they’re not US citizens. That should be the last we see of them.

Who knew today was talk shit about your rivals day.

Fuck the Yankees,Red Sox,Blue Jays,Rays,Steelers,Bengals,Browns,Colts,Jets,Patriots(ask T-Sizzle), Duke,UNC,Celtics(Lakers are a strong 3rd behinds Ravens and O’s been a fan since Magic played for them),Penguins (Still don’t give a shit about Hockey) and Washington College (gotta rep the alma mater)

Since I said fuck the Steelers I know we are going to a visit from that homo who going to write another lame essay on how great the Steelers are and how inferior we are.

Kudos on the extremely comprehensive shit-list.

Thank you and I try. Did I forget anybody? I would have said the Pirates and Redskins but they are already fucked. As for the Lakers I do have a soft spot for teams that wear purple and were stolen from midwestern cities.

5. Jon says:

I know of a Yankee and a Red Sox fan who live in Baltimore, who go to a lot of Orioles games and will wear the free O’s shirts they give out at games. Then when their team comes to town, they wear their Yankee or Red Sox gear. Obviously I don’t know about all the people that do this but I hope this more the case than actual O’s fans jumping ship to a rival when they come to town.

Well Adam is obviously annoyed by it, and he’s also huge into twitter, so maybe we can get him to twitpic these people who he claims participate in this heinous act, and we can start publicly shaming them.

I can’t believe I forgot the Regent Cup. Fuck Frostburg too. Still talk shit about your Rivals day.

I’m having fun listing teams I hate (forgot about the Titans and Jaguars AFC Central forever). I feel like Oskar Schlinder only instead of Jews I am listing teams I hate. So what up with Nestor complaining about what Buck said and what Adam Jones said. Isn’t he the guy who walked around Indianapolis with a doll of Robert Irsay with a noose hanging around it? What a hypocrite.

Yeah Nestor is really pissing me off with this stuff.

“say no to violence”

This from the guy that choked somebody at Media Row a few years back. He just likes being a contrarian and getting people riled up.

It’s like he wants a monopoly in Baltimore for saying inflammatory things.

You tell “Nasty” Nestor to get off his high horse and stop acting like anybody can hear his station outside of Towson. I don’t want to beat anybody up for wearing Yankees gear because shocker I don’t want to go to jail.

11. Dave says:

Is taking their Yankees gear, shining it up really nice, turning it sideways and sticking it up their candy butts considered beating them up?

Depends if you are sticking the Yankees fans hat up their butt brim first.